lundi 24 février 2014

From scrapbook to gallery? topic




When I select an area of the screen with the S-pen lasso, I can copy the image to the scrapbook.
However, this image doesn't show up in the gallery. (When I do a whole screen capture, it does show up there).
Is there any way to make the image captured show up in some folder on the gallery?

The reason I ask is that I'd like to import these images into Papyrus, and the image importer there only allows a limited number of apps to choose the image. One of them is gallery, so if Icould make the scrap appear in the gallery, that would solve my problem. Or, maybe there is some other app that works with Papyrus. For now, the best I found is exporting the scrap to Dropbox, and then pasting from Dropbox - a bit too coomplicated...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire