lundi 24 février 2014

I can't see files in TRWP recovry after installing MaximusHD topic




Hello
I got my HTC One S s4 a couple of days ago. It was unlocked. With the guides here I managed to root it and S-off and ass I was feeling confident, I installed Maximus HD 10 rom (I think I had android 4.0.1). I followed the instructions and I even got the error described in there.
My problem starts here:


Code:


Make sure that installation was successful and press enter to reboot device.
Device will boot in system, wait till you can see device on PC and copy ROM on internal SD card once again.
Repeat ROM installation with Aroma installer, do wipe during install.
Congratulations, you have device with fully working Android 4.2.2 and Sense 5.0


The device did boot in system and everything seems to be fine, new android and sense version, ect. I pluged it to PC, copied again the firmware.zip, went to TWRP recovery but the file isn't there. I even placed it inside a folder from root but still the file doesn't apper and that's why I can't continue witht he flashing process even though it seems that there is nothing more to do.
I could leave it like that but what if I want to try another rom some day? :(
In thephone I see 16 gb of storage, in windows explorer 10 gb more or less. If I mount the folders TWRP lets me, I get a device showing in windows explorer that needs to be formated and it's only 48 mb

What can I do?
thanks a lot!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire