lundi 24 février 2014

[Q] Lost IMEI? only showing zero's? topic




Hi guys im following this guide;

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2569904

Im planning to install Paranoid Android on there.

Everything went well including,

1. Downgrading from .290 to .532
2. Rooting the phone.
3. Backing up TA Partition.


I encountered a problem when it came to unlocking the bootloader. I typed in *#06# to find out my imei and was greeted with a line of zero's?

All the threads I can find say that updating to the latest version which for me is .290 again will recover my imei but although I can download the firmware on the phone via wifi it fails to install every time i try.

My baseband is still showing up on the phone its just the imei which has gone.

I cant download any files on the ftf deposit section either as all the links i need for the eu are missing?

Any help would be much appreciated Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire