lundi 24 février 2014

Google Play Music Issues, HELP!!! topic




I'm trying to ditch my iPhone, but since I rely on iTunes this seemed impossible to accomplish until I discovered Google Play Music. So I uploaded all my 8,000 songs to the server, no issues.

I rely very heavily on playlists (I have 600+ playlists in iTunes). My playlists also uploaded, but they are blank!!!

When I go to the web player site, the playlists are all blank. And my Nexus 5 device playlists are also blank. Here's what's odd: the playlists on my Xperia Z1 are all full and in perfect order. What gives?!

I deleted my library from Google Play Music and deleted my playlists manually, one by one which was quite painful, and uploaded everything again same result.

Anyone run into this issue or have helpful suggestions? I have already tried everything Google support suggested to no vail, so I turn to the experts :D





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire