lundi 24 février 2014

[q] xperia z (c6603) 4.3 gps not working topic




Hello All,

I own an XPERIA Z (C6603 - European LTE) updated to 4.3 android version, and GPS is not working. GPS did not work with JellyBean 4.2 as well. I tested it outdoor, and I live in New York so it is not an issue of satellite coverage. Also, I tried to purge assistant data for GPS in the service menu, and nothing changes. Sometime the phone manage to get "Location set by GPS", but it only last for a couple of minutes and then it stukc on "searching for GPS" forever.

Can someone pls help me to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Matt.





3 commentaires:

  1. happy wheels...

    | Hey there, You've done a fantastic job.| I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.| I am sure they will be benefited from this web site....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. happy wheels...

    This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.| I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.| Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. | We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.| Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. |You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

    RépondreSupprimer