lundi 24 février 2014

[Q] USB Not Connecting after CWM Installing topic




Hi Team,

I just rooted my phone with ODIN3 and Installed Super user with CWM Recovery


During installation in ODIN3, l Left tick in f.Reset Time my phone unlocked but i am not able to connect my Quottro to pc i am not able to copy or move files both ways

During Reboot of installing CWM Recovery it asked to keep or flash Flash Memory i selected NO

Before Install i was able to copy files to quattro and viceversa but now iam notable to copy


i followed steps in thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2494471


Details:

Model : Samsung grand Quottro i8552
Version : I8552XXAMH2
Hardware : Rev 7








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Untitled.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	69.7 KB<br/>ID:	2597822
 
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire