Hi there, new to the forums posting but I read here constantly. I have an sm-900w8 note from Telus in Canada. I was running a custom rom before and decided I wanted to go back to stock before the Kitkat release. Anyway, I flashed the rom from sammobile.com that was for my phone (the link said it was for telus and the file even ends in TLS). So I flash it using odin and everything is perfect, the phone reboots and odin is finished. After that I decided I wanted to clear all my data and apps off the phone as well so I did a factory reset. The next time I turn the phone on everything is working (wifi gps ect) but I can't get on the network and it says I don't have a valid SIM. Also I notice the app packages from telus are not the correct ones and one of them is labelled Bell. So I am guessing the site has the bell firmware for telus as well? This doesn't matter to me but I do need my network running. Do you think it would just be a modem problem? Any information would be GREATLY appreciated guys!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire