Hey guys,
This is my first post, and I would greatly appreciate some help. I'm clearly quite a rookie at this. But I rooted my Verizon gs3 quite some time ago, and everything has run smoothly since. I did use it while in the UK on GiffGaff Mobile, and still worked fine. Now I am using Simple Mobile.
Just today, I installed the CyanogenMod 11 KitKat. I am able to send & receive MMS. And I can receive SMS, but I cannot send SMS.
I have tried changing the SMSC number using the dialer, but it keeps reverting back to "+12063130004",145 . I have also tried using different SMSC codes using the GoSMS app. I've played around with the APNs as well, but from the little that I know about this, this only has to do with MMS not SMS, correct?
Don't know what else to do, and I can't find any threads that have helped me yet.
PLEASE help, and I would greatly appreciate it.
This is my first post, and I would greatly appreciate some help. I'm clearly quite a rookie at this. But I rooted my Verizon gs3 quite some time ago, and everything has run smoothly since. I did use it while in the UK on GiffGaff Mobile, and still worked fine. Now I am using Simple Mobile.
Just today, I installed the CyanogenMod 11 KitKat. I am able to send & receive MMS. And I can receive SMS, but I cannot send SMS.
I have tried changing the SMSC number using the dialer, but it keeps reverting back to "+12063130004",145 . I have also tried using different SMSC codes using the GoSMS app. I've played around with the APNs as well, but from the little that I know about this, this only has to do with MMS not SMS, correct?
Don't know what else to do, and I can't find any threads that have helped me yet.
PLEASE help, and I would greatly appreciate it.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire