Hey guys, I'm kind of new to android and custom ROMs as I just switched back to android last week. I looked some things up already, but I'm still pretty confused about working out ROMs on my Galaxy S4.
So this is some information that I got from looking stuff up and just wanted to confirm.
1) My phone is on MK2
2) Rooting is possible (I rooted my phone), but you can't download most ROMs
3) There is no way to change from MK2?
4) Only TouchWiz ROMs will work on my phone
5) Clockwork Recovery and TWRP doesn't work, only SafeStrap
I want to confirm these as I want to install CyanogenMod 11 on my phone.
Half of these questions are probably out there, but I'm new to this all and just want to confirm everything. Thank you for your time.
So this is some information that I got from looking stuff up and just wanted to confirm.
1) My phone is on MK2
2) Rooting is possible (I rooted my phone), but you can't download most ROMs
3) There is no way to change from MK2?
4) Only TouchWiz ROMs will work on my phone
5) Clockwork Recovery and TWRP doesn't work, only SafeStrap
I want to confirm these as I want to install CyanogenMod 11 on my phone.
Half of these questions are probably out there, but I'm new to this all and just want to confirm everything. Thank you for your time.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire