I just flashed the Infamous GE 4.4.2 Rom on my tmo S4 and keep getting this error message when my phone boots:
"Unfortunately SAPedometerSettingProvider has stopped"
I'm also unable to install the Samsung App Store app or get notifications on my watch.
I also got an error message about this app that is not found or can't run:
com.samsung.android.notiprovider..... (don't remember the rest, but looks like the notification service)
I'm guessing that i'm missing some samsung bloatware but not sure.
Can anyone help me troubleshoot this?
Would returning to the stock firmware possibly fix this?
"Unfortunately SAPedometerSettingProvider has stopped"
I'm also unable to install the Samsung App Store app or get notifications on my watch.
I also got an error message about this app that is not found or can't run:
com.samsung.android.notiprovider..... (don't remember the rest, but looks like the notification service)
I'm guessing that i'm missing some samsung bloatware but not sure.
Can anyone help me troubleshoot this?
Would returning to the stock firmware possibly fix this?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire