So, I took the plunge and rooted. I'm currently running Jedi Elite, and enjoying it so far. However, I have questions that I'd like to ask to try to get full advantage of the phone:
A. I'm not the biggest fan of the lock screen on the phone. I personally like the AOSP style lock screen, and in some SGS3 ROMs, they had lockscreen switchers built in. There anything like that (maybe an xposed module) that could change that?
B. Are there any flashable zips that can get rid of the splish splash haptic sounds? I'm honestly not a fan
C. Any recommendations for alternate text app? I'm not the biggest fan of TW's stock messaging app.
D. Since I rooted, it has the "Kernel is not Seandroid Enforcing" thing on the splash screen while booting, any way to replace that?
That's all I can think of for now. N3 is an awesome phone, and I look to enjoy it for a while :D Thanks for your help!
A. I'm not the biggest fan of the lock screen on the phone. I personally like the AOSP style lock screen, and in some SGS3 ROMs, they had lockscreen switchers built in. There anything like that (maybe an xposed module) that could change that?
B. Are there any flashable zips that can get rid of the splish splash haptic sounds? I'm honestly not a fan
C. Any recommendations for alternate text app? I'm not the biggest fan of TW's stock messaging app.
D. Since I rooted, it has the "Kernel is not Seandroid Enforcing" thing on the splash screen while booting, any way to replace that?
That's all I can think of for now. N3 is an awesome phone, and I look to enjoy it for a while :D Thanks for your help!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire