Hey guys,
I am new to this forum, I have this video about the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 please watch and let me know of what you think of the new note 4 coming out soon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qctj9Q2jLhg
The video explains what we know till now. this video is based on "magazines interpretation and information that was collected from trusted sources that leaked information about the Samsung note 3 before" in fact at CES 2014, the head of studio for the Samsung design Dennis Miloseski, said that the Samsung galaxy Note 4 will arrive sometime in the fall coming up 2014 so I am really looking forward to it !
Thanks!
I am new to this forum, I have this video about the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 please watch and let me know of what you think of the new note 4 coming out soon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qctj9Q2jLhg
The video explains what we know till now. this video is based on "magazines interpretation and information that was collected from trusted sources that leaked information about the Samsung note 3 before" in fact at CES 2014, the head of studio for the Samsung design Dennis Miloseski, said that the Samsung galaxy Note 4 will arrive sometime in the fall coming up 2014 so I am really looking forward to it !
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire