Hey kindle owners ! I need your advice and also opinions on the 7' Kindle fire HD...! :)
I am a student and basically I'm getting a tablet for reading and also for movies/music. Before I actually buy it, I need to know what I should expect from getting a Kindle for my daily use. There will be a lil of light gaming tho.
I've read that there's no USB OTG function for kindle. One of the cons because this tablet is suppose to last at least for 5 years. Paying about 200usd on my own as a student so it'll be a painful experience if I don't know what I should expect from this tablet.
All opinions and advice are much appreciated ! :)
I am a student and basically I'm getting a tablet for reading and also for movies/music. Before I actually buy it, I need to know what I should expect from getting a Kindle for my daily use. There will be a lil of light gaming tho.
I've read that there's no USB OTG function for kindle. One of the cons because this tablet is suppose to last at least for 5 years. Paying about 200usd on my own as a student so it'll be a painful experience if I don't know what I should expect from this tablet.
All opinions and advice are much appreciated ! :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire