mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Battery life on 4.3 suggestion of a factory reset? topic




I know the thread of battery life has been discussed several times, I even tried to write to Samsung support and their answer pretty much has been "try to make a factory reset and let us know if things are still crappy".
Now, since obviously I've not a rooted phone and I cannot make a full backup with titanium, I'm quite reluctant resetting everything with the perspective of seeing no improvement on this particular aspect.
So my questions are:
Have any of you that had been affected by poor battery performances already attempted it after updating to 4.3 OTA and have you seen the phone getting back to the battery life it had under 4.1.2 or it hasn't had any effect?

As last resource, given that I don't care about warranty and knox counter, is there any chance of rooting and installing a new recovery and ROM without them being messed up by knox (maybe some sticky guide to it that I haven't noticed)?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire