mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Call Screen Issues topic




Howdy folks-

I'm having some issues with my Nexus 5 and hoping someone has some insight. During phone calls my screen becomes inoperable-it is completely dark and nothing I do aside from hanging up the phone with the power but does anything. And even that takes three or four pushes before it wakes up again. When I'm using bluetooth and have the phone on my center console (laying flat) I have use of the screen for in call actions etc. but then and only then. I've used several different roms, kernels, etc. and am on the second screen. Problem has been consistent but sometimes worse depending on rom (sometimes I have to completely reboot during a call to regain functionality).

Also having a problem with YouMail completely leaving the phone useless and inoperable during and after use. I can use the power button to eventually end everything and often have to reboot the phone to use again.

Currently using Bricked Kernel and Droidkang V18

Any help would be much appreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire