mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Fast battery drain topic




When it is I'm deep sleep it only loses 1-2% every 9 hours, but once I turn on the phone it went from 75% 50% in 45 minutes only... Losing nearly 2-3% every few minutes, so I used battery stats to see what is doing the partial wake and there is something called RILJ(dialer), which is 15% partial wake, I was wondering if this is the dialer stock system app. I'm using c2 Viper ville, I never had any battery problems until I played around with Venom tweak which was not working at the time, and did not know about it, however I did reset the tweak I think. I turned off sync, and everything. Anyone know how to fix this huge battery drain, it just went from 45% to 35% in 5 minutes....

Sent from Samsung S5





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire