mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Google Experience Launcher (GEL) topic




Is there a way to fix it?

Whilst being on stock ROM, I've had 4x5 drawer which was perfect. Navigation bar was at 48dp (default), font size was at 90%, and I still had 4x5 drawer. After switching to DroidKang v18, this has changed. Going down to 90% has caused the drawer to change to... 4x6, and I hate it. Tried at all navbar sizes, going from 0dp to 48dp, and it was still the same. Going to font size around 100-110% and 40dp navbar, has brought back 4x5 drawer, and then changing back the font size to 90-95% still retained the 4x5 drawer. But once you reboot, it's gone again, and back to 4x6 drawer.

Can anything be done about it? It's really getting annoying and no way to change it back. I thought it could be GApps, so I've tried PA and BaNkS, but still the same. Tried franco and Linaro kernel (Linaro is default), and no difference. I've fixed permissions a few times, cleared cache + dalvik, and still persists. I've also tried changing dpi from 480 to 445, but this has only further expanded the app drawer to 6x7, I think.

Has anyone got the same issue? Could it be latest version of GEL which has caused it (I think it's integrated into Google Search now)? Any help would be appreciated! I just want 4x5 drawer with 40-48dp navbar and 90% font size. It worked perfectly on stock ROM, around 2 weeks ago, no matter what size it was, the app drawer was always the same. 90% font + 40dp navbar gave me 4x5 app drawer at times, but reboot made it switch to 4x6 instead. So yeah. :|

Thanks in advance!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire