mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Is there a way to change the "system" music player (used by intent) topic




Hey guys,

Currently using the Hellkat ROM but I had the same "issue" with JediMindTrick.
Issue is, even though I set Poweramp as the default music player in Android, some apps withe the option to launch music still uses the ROM stock music player when using such an option.

Example, Apollo is the stock music player in the Hellkat rom and after installing Poweramp I set it as my default music player. But when I select the music icon from within the Runkeeper app, it launches Apollo instead of my default player.

I searched for quite a few hours today and found some information related to "intent". I'm not a DEV some bare with my ignorance but tis apparently a way for devs to link to a stock app from their application.

So since Runkeeper and other such apps aren't giving the choice of which app to use when selecting the music icon and start the stock music app instead, I was wondering if there was a way to change the "stock" music app, by editing a conf file or something...?

Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire