mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Problems with rom d80210f-466-92 topic




Hello guys,

I need some help. Yesterday I received my new LG G2 D802 which ive imported from Hong Kong. It came with "d80210f-466-92" rom and ive been trying for hours to change it to a dutch or european rom but it wont work.

I did a factory reset through the menu and installed the LG Mobile Support tool and the drivers. Ive been running UpTestEx and it seems to be running the update but after turning on and doing a complete wipe (with the down button and powerbutton) the rom remains the same. Ive been trying this with the European rom and the dutch rom but no succes. After the update it starts up in chinese/korean or idk what language that is and the rom remains "d80210f-466-92" . Does someone know what might be the problem?

Does anyone know this rom? I seem to find little information about it and more people seem to have trouble witht this rom.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire