lundi 27 janvier 2014

[Q] [Noob] Kitkat for Xperia P with locked bootloader in the near future ? topic




Hey guys, i am new here but reading for last few weeks, i was ios user but now got hold of xperia P from sony and very pleased with the phone.
I read and learned how to root,cwm and flash custom rom. Learned how to check is bootloader unlockable or not.
So my Xperia says No for bootloader which means that i can do everything except flash custom kernels ??? correct me if i am wrong !?
I flashed Honami custom 4.1.2 and it works great but i want kitkat 4.4, but as far as i see, its available only with custom kernel (which i cant flash !?).
So tell me could i expect in near future kitkat for stock kernel or do i sell this phone which i se great by the way ??!?!

Thx, and apologiez if there is similiar thread or wrong subforum. No hate please

Dejan





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire