mercredi 29 janvier 2014

storage\sdcard0 empty topic




Wow it has been a long 24 hours. I want to go ahead and appoligize,...I have a really bad memory. Sunday I went from Task650 AOKP (Android 4.3) to Validus 4.1 (Android 4.4.2) . I cleaned everything before flashing and then installed the supersu and gapps as stated in the op. Yesterday I found out I had a wifi problem, not sure if I was able to connect before or not. from this point until I try back to stock i get a popup stating that media has stopped or media storage has stopped and it happens progressively more often as time goes on. I tried dirty flash and it didnt work so i thought i would try a new kernel. I had never tried flashing kernels before but i read up on it and seemed very simple. so I flashed Ktoonsez KT747 kernel, i also flashed EMJB modem to see if there was a difference. afterward when i looked in settings - about phone under kernel version it said (not exactly but best i can remember) 3.4.77-cyanogenmod .... dirty KT747. i couldnt find anything about this but i didnt think this was good. i dont remember if i tried reflashing or doing anything to fix it right then or not. but at some point late yesterday after a reboot my lockscreen was transparent (might have been before), background was black, status bar was gone, when i recieved a call there was no popup it would just ring but i could go in to phone and it said return to current call but i couldnt do anything to answer. I could call backthough. i did still have notification on the lockscreen. xposed fimware was also disabled so i figured that ruled out any issued from it. I was getting aggrivated. i read up a little more. read suggestions to flash back to stock periodically. I figured i should try that. BIG MISTAKE!!! I still dont know why it didnt work but i tried plenty! before flashing the EMJB modem I had DLK3. so i thought that meant i would be ok to return to stock because i never upgraded my bootloader. when i flashed it with odin it went all the way through and restarted the phone but got stuck on samsung logo after at&t splash screen. so i odin flashed cwm booted into recovery and restored a nandroid backup (life saver!!). this worked and i was back on AOKP with DLK3 modem but not satisfied and feeling a little safe to explore knowing that i had a safe return plan unless something went detrimentally wrong. so with my modem saying DLK3 and my rom on 4.3 instead of 4.4 i decided to try back to stock again and use the true stock instead of rooted stock. (WORSE MISTAKE!!) ODIN failed. my heart dropped i was terrified. I decided to download and try KIES but it wouldnt connect to the phone after downloading the firmware. I tried odin flashing root stock again and if finished and stuck on samsung again. so i flashed cwm and sideloaded Validus to get back to 4.4.2. seems to be working good but now to get to the issue. ater i got it back working i got a notification that sdcard was removed unexpectedly. before anyone directs me to one of the hundred threads with this title my issue is with internal storage not the external sd card. i have seached it quite a bit but i cant find anything like my situation. it seems that if i go to /storage/sdcard0 it is empty but i can access it from any of the following locations and its not empty.
/storage/emulated/0
/storage/emulated/legacy
/sdcard
/mnt/sdcard

I do not understand this.
Anyone that has any helpful information thank you in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire