mercredi 19 février 2014

I'm getting a wierd error while trying to downgrade. topic




Ok so I'm trying to downgrade my XSP since it's just painful to use it on 4.3,way too many bugs.
But I get this error when I try to flash a generic 4.1.2 ftf.
20/052/2014 07:52:10 - INFO - Selected SP-C5303 / 12.0.A.2.254 / Generic UK
20/052/2014 07:52:10 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
20/053/2014 07:53:07 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
20/054/2014 07:54:01 - INFO - Device connected in fastboot mode
20/054/2014 07:54:06 - INFO - Device disconnected
20/054/2014 07:54:13 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
20/054/2014 07:54:13 - INFO - Opening device for R/W
20/054/2014 07:54:14 - INFO - Start Flashing
20/054/2014 07:54:14 - INFO - Processing loader
20/054/2014 07:54:14 - INFO - Checking header
20/054/2014 07:54:14 - INFO - Ending flash session
20/054/2014 07:54:14 - ERROR -
20/054/2014 07:54:14 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
I used factory reset and locking and relocking the bootloader but nothing helps.
So..is there any way for me to downgrade?





2 commentaires:

  1. Shop@Andaz by Alpha: Partnering with local men’s lifestyle brand Alpha, the shop is located in the lobby of the Andaz Hotel, West Hollywood. This spot is a one-stop shop for one-of-a-kind gifts, be it whimsical or practical items. Some store highlights include Jack Spade iPhone cases, the Guitar Collection limited edition book (which features original photography with music documentary throughout) and signed print, Urbanears headphones and more. Prices range from $30-$1,500. (8401 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Many of the pieces were completely see-through, thanks to the ubiquitous lace material which was used to craft almost the entire collection, the models' modesty concealed with big pants (hurrah! They're back again) and some luxurious jersey polo necks.

    RépondreSupprimer