vendredi 21 février 2014

[Q] How To Root and Install Custom Roms Defy XT 525 topic




Hi everyone,

I'm very new on this work and I've got a little problem:

I wanna flash my phone with custom ROMs, but poorly, I couldn't even root it. I've found it in google, read many pages on this forum, and watched tutorials on youtube, but still got stuck. Actually, its not surprising, because my phone is not MB 525 or MB 526 (defy plus) but:

Model Number: XT535
OS: 2.3.7
Kernel version: Apps_2.6.38.6-perf
Build number: 1_540_1004

Yes I'm a novice, but I dont wanna do stupid thing by (maybe) repeating problem that has been solved. So I tried by my self:
I've tried to root using framaroot (newest version), but failed. It said: "err 5, Try another exploit"
I've also tried using superoneclick, but its always stuck, never done, even I tried to reboot my device.
Nah, I wanna do FLASH ROOT with sbf (other method which mentioned for defy plus), but I worry it will brick my phone as it has different BL.

Please help, I wanna make my phone rooted too, just like all the beginners who successful with it. If it has been written, please refer to me to that page.

thanks in advance
whatever your help, I'll see you as an angel :)

sorry if my english is not good.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire