jeudi 27 mars 2014

Battery life. topic




How's everybody's battery life doing since you've had the new one? Mine has been pretty amazing so far. Haven't been using it hardcore but still using normally like how I used my older m7. Instagram, xda, updating apps, little gaming here and there, play music, camera and have gotten 30 hours off my first full charge all while on 4g, didn't turn wifi on once. Here's a screen shot of my usage. That flat lines on the graph is when I was sleeping. What's everybody else been getting?
Attachment 2654046

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395951507035.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	72.9 KB<br/>ID:	2654046
 
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire