jeudi 27 mars 2014

CM11-NIGHTLIES issues topic




Hi all,

I can't write in the official development thread, so I'll post here (BTW eventually I'll get rights to write there). I've been using CM nightlies since one year ago. Started with 10.2 and now I'm using 11.

I've been suffering for a long time an issue that I've finally fixed, from time to time my device was very hot and battery drained very fast, only a reboot helped, looking into Settings > Battery I always find GPSD to be guilt guy, that problem was caused by Google's Android Device Manager, once I disabled the extended permissions in Security > Device Managers, the issue disappeared. I'm putting this here for the record, so maybe other people could find it useful.

Other issues: I tried to use a external microSD card filled with music, but from time to time the card freezes (player won't work, and file explorer apps also can't list directories), after rebooting is ok again.

Another thing, yesterday I updated to from some February's nightly to CM-11-20140326-NIGHTLY, and now google's calendar app will FC when agenda view is requested. Also my agenda widgets won't show anything.

Lot of thanks to the developer for his awesome work keeping this great device updated!.

Greetings





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire