jeudi 27 mars 2014

[Q] Heaphone issue 4.4 topic




Hello Community,

I have recently updated my Note 2 from Macksrom to Carbon Rom 4.4. The upgrade is awesome, very fast, looks pretty. Just all good, till i plugged in my headphones.

Now, I am quite adept at changing the rom on my phone, done this many times, and never had this issue before. So my question to you is, is anyone else having issues with their headphones on kit kat?

Tech stuff:

When rom was installed, data, cache, and dalvik were wiped. The proper gapps was installed. I use CWM.

When playing music on my speaker, it works just fine. When i plug the headphones in it does not work unless i'm at the home screen. When I try to open an app the sound is gone, when i check notifications sound is gone, and when i lock the device, guess what sound is gone. I can do all the aforementioned tasks with out a problem when playing music through the speaker. Just can't with the headphones.

Now i have tried a few things to resolve the issue, i have uninstalled the music application, I have removed the dsps i have in place, i have rebooted the phone numerous times with headphones plugged in and out. Tried different pair of headphones, and yield same result.

So for now i've run dry, I would not want to downgrade to macks rom again. But if my headphones won't work on my device i will do so.

Any input would be helpful.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire