jeudi 27 mars 2014

Killing apps is it worth it?? topic




I have a bad habit of frequently clearing all apps from my recents
I somewhere read that it's not good (can't remember where)
So is it worth killing apps frequently ?? Does this effect battery life too??


Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app





2 commentaires:

  1. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Cheers|

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. chanel sac 2013...

    I just couldn't go away your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info an individual provide for your guests? Is going to be again incessantly in order to investigate cross-check new posts|...

    RépondreSupprimer