jeudi 27 mars 2014

[Q] Nexus 5(JA) Differences? topic




I am going to be moving to Japan in about a month and had a quick question. From what I understand there is only 2 versions of it (820 for us & 821 rotw). I can pick up a Nexus 5 821 here for fairly cheap right now and just wanted to verify that the phone will work in Japan before I did so. I understand that using it in the US I would probably be limited to 3G which I could live with for the next few weeks if it gives me the opportunity to setup my phone before leaving and just swapping the sim & apn settings.

I guess my question is; Are all unlocked LG-D821 models the same or is the LG-D821(JA) different in some way that would affect its usage? Also, would the unlocked D821 be able to access the Japan play store with just the sim change or would I need to re-flash for that?

OR Is all of this just going to cause me a headache and I should just wait until I get there to buy one? :silly:





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire