jeudi 27 mars 2014

[Q] Restore /ProgramData/Language/ folder (Hide It Pro) topic




Hello,

I did a Nandroid backup (system, data, etc. using CWM) and a Titanium backup (user apps), wiped my phone, and installed a new ROM.

Q: Does a Nandroid backup include the /ProgramData/Language/ folder?

I'm trying to restore files I 'hid' using the Hide It Pro app. A developer blog post mentions that this folder is the 'vault location'. As a result, I'd like to find this folder and restore it if possible.

A Titanium Backup restore of the Hide It Pro app+data didn't of course work due to this. I'd like to avoid restoring everything from the Nandroid backup if possible and just restore the individual folder. I have of course tried looking through the folders and files to find it, to no avail.

Many thanks,

Chris
CM11 on Galaxy S3 i9300





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire