jeudi 27 mars 2014

Recovery for Y Duos? topic




I have a galaxy y duos and I can't enter into recovery mode and I don't have any rom on the phone. Download mode is working and I can use Odin. Where can I find Clockworkmod recovery to flash it via odin?





14 commentaires:

  1. Fantastic put up, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don't realize this. You should proceed your writing. I'm sure, you've a huge readers' base already!|What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different customers like its aided me. Good job.
    beats by dr dre powerbeat
    [url=http://www.religionandnature.com/beats/beats-by-dr-dre-powerbeat.html]beats by dr dre powerbeat[/url]

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with some p.c. to pressure the message house a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.
    michael kors outlet woodbury commons ny http://www.peoplefirstca.org/mk/michael-kors-outlet-woodbury-commons-ny.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. sac bowling burberry...

    There's definately a lot to learn about this topic. I love all the points you have made.|...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello there, I discovered your web site by the use of Google while looking for a similar topic, your site got here up, it seems to be good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I believe that avoiding processed foods is the initial step to lose weight. They will taste great, but highly processed foods currently have extremely small vitamins and minerals, making you eat more just to have enough vigor to get throughout the day. In case that you are constantly eating these foods, changing to grain and other complex carbohydrates will aid you to have a lot more vigor while having less. Thanks alot : ) for your blog post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This in reality is my very first time i go to here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, in particular its argument. In the lots of critical reviews in your writing, I guess I'm not the only 1 acquiring all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I adore foregathering beneficial information , this post has got me even more information! .

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. you're actually a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have done a fantastic process in this topic!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I do not even know how I stopped up here, nonetheless I believed this post used to be excellent. I do not recognize who you might be but certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger really should that you are not already Cheers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I alաays spent my half an hour to reаd this weblog's posts all the tіmje along
    with a mug of coffee.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. The higher the rank, the added elements they get. Commonly the firms who host the video video games will give a reward certificate near the winner in regards towards the nightly within the net activity. These troubles raise up more than a arranged quantity of time, for instance, six months.Find out the best way to tell that they're close to. They will not be easy to spot simply because of their colour. They also have well developed senses and can get spooked quickly.You will discover in fact elements and while it truly is shallow to really feel of, the ideal way an individual dresses up impacts how men and women close to take a look at her or him. A well-dressed individual is frequently regarded of like a self-confident person. But, other people are so timid to take a look at.
    louis vuitton women watches http://www.janssenlaw.com/louisvuitton/louis-vuitton-women-watches.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great Gift Ideas For Winter Sports EnthusiastsIt's no surprise that winter sports are fashionable about Christmas time, with numerous places with the country just minutes or hours from fantastic skiing through this point of year. But what do you get the person inside your life that is certainly crazy regarding skiing or snowboarding?The perfect wardrobe may perhaps contain loose fitting, breathable fabrics which might be comfy to put on and look cool when worn. Summer season garments ought to be picked with suitable organizing in order that you are able to have the most versatile sort of summer season wear for the entire season. Choose clothing that can be mixed and matched effortlessly.To prevent that from happening, do not frown too much or raise your eye brows in surprise. Lastly, as a lot as you can endeavor to remain indoors in particular amongst 10 am and 4pm considering that this really is the time that it is pretty hot outside. For those who have to go out, wear a hat and in some cases a pair of sunglasses as well as an umbrella to safeguard your arms.
    discount prada handbags http://www.hphegypt.com/includes/discount-prada-handbags.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. ive begun to visit this blog a few times now and i have to say that i find it quite exeptional actually. keep it up! :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. please visit the websites we comply with, including this a single, as it represents our picks through the web[...]

    RépondreSupprimer