jeudi 27 mars 2014

[Q] [i9505] Black Screen topic




Hello,
A friend of mine gave me his white i9505, because the screen was cracked and he told me that the screen didn't work, but the phone was working (LED and the both touch button works), there was sound and the network worked.
So I bought a new screen and I installed it, and here is my problem :
The screen is still black, even if the LED and the both white button works.
I thought I failed somewhere, but I didn't. So I tested the old screen with a faulty motherboard I have, and the cracked screen is working.
I am able to flash the phone via Odin, with Download Mode.
I got a blinking red LED one time when I tried to start it, and one green LED too, and the phone vibrates.
I don't know what the problem could be, the phone doesn't seem to have took water (I had one which took water, and the motherboard had some marks).
If you can help me, thanks !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire