jeudi 27 mars 2014

Blade ROM, flashing Alex's kernel topic




Dear All,

After reading a lot in xda, and flashing several roms and kernels, I was very happy with Blade Elite v2.0, but now my battery is suffering and thought about trying a different kernel. I understand that Blade v2 ROM can only use the stock kernel, or alex-v kernel, though when I try to flash alex's kernel I am having some very bizarre problems.

There are several options within alex's latest kernel, i.e. new s2w, old s2w, without s2w etc. None of these boot.img files flash properly.

After flashing the kernel in fastboot and installing the modules in recovery, upon reboot the screen is upside down, inverse colours and a mirror image. It is very very odd.

Am I doing anything wrong, incompatible kernel/ROM/radio etc?

Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire