jeudi 27 mars 2014

Toothpaste and scratch removal topic




Just used toothpaste to remove a scratch off of my touchscreen...it worked! The LG FLEX screen is plastic because of the curved screen....but this works on the glass screens too. Apply a little too the screen and buff it in a circular motion for about 5 min, preferably with a micro fiber cloth (I used the disposable paper cloths that I use too clean my glasses with). Wipe it off and clean the screen with a damp cloth...this works on light scratches...would probably just make deep scratches appear less pronounced...

I have the quick window case but it got scratched in the window area of the case by my pants button on the back pocket....I guess I better invest in a screen protector although I'm not a big fan of them or cases....I just liked the functionality and look off the phone with this case...

I hope this helps others as it helped me...

Sent from my LG-LS995 using xda app-developers app





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire