jeudi 27 mars 2014

Immediate "Call ended" problem. Setting? topic




I've noticed that mine does the "immediate call ended" action when I try to dial a number with 1 in front of it. For example "1 555-555-5555" or "+1 555-555-5555" will result in an immediate "call ended" while (555) 555-5555 will dial fine.

Many of my imported contacts from years of phone swaps have the "1" or "+1" stored as part of the number. Also most "call" links on websites have the 1 prefix built into the number too. For example, yesterday I Googled a VW Dealer looking for a part. The search results came up with the local dealer and a link to "call" which would immediately get "call ended". After deleting the "1" in front of the number then the call goes through fine.

Anyone know of a setting that would change this behavior? I searched but no luck.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire