mardi 25 mars 2014

[Q] Android user for 8 years but what now? topic




Hi guys, I have been an android user from the beginning. I recently broke my S3 screen and sold it so now I'm using an iphone 5. While it's a marvelous piece of hardware and makes me wonder if I should switch to iOS, I'm still thinking of getting an android phone for a couple of reasons.

I'll be getting my device from a local carrier, so no OPPO, Lenovo or Motorola devices here. Just LG, Sammy, HTC, Huaiwei and Nokia

Let me share some more thoughts after using the iphone for about a week.
The microphone is weak when used at a distance and that's a problem, as I don't like using bluetooth and usually just use the speakerphone on my handset. So what I need is :

1. A phone that can actually be used as a phone - I hear the N5 has even worse speakerphone/microphone performance

2. A phone that will last me thorough a day of HEAVY usage - emails, 1-2 hours of voice calls, internet browsing etc.

3. A phone that won't bulge my jeans pocket too much when used with a case, but still enough screen size for typing - the iphone absolutely SUCKS for typing - it's the worst of all devices I've had in this regard. A bigger screen is a must, but not TOO big.

4. A phone that won't be loaded with c***p and run fast and smooth - you know, like an iphone.

5. A device that can be unlocked/rooted etc. and restored back to stock in case of warranty claim

6. A solid, well built and good looking device that will last me for 2 years, ergonomy is a MUST.

So what are your thoughts?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire