mardi 25 mars 2014

How to change default storage to memory card in Gt-S6312 topic




hello forum members.....
i bought samsung gt-s6312... galaxy
young duos..
now i want install large games but as it
got only just 1.5 gb internal storage,,
so i used method from this forum buy
setting pm set location 2 method ..
method exucuted succesfully ...i also
checked buy get location it shows me its
2..
but now problem is whenever i try to
install apps or anything it says "
insufficient storage.."
also i cant find any button "move to sd
card" option
Help me
And no link 2 sd option because I already use and this app in gt-s6312 no increase memory or change storage option this application only make partition
I need A help Please

Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire